Pixelhate Pixelhate

Nice!

Nice idea, I like it that the goal is to destroy as many pixel as possible and the fact that you get a boost for taking your finger off the fire button instead of just spraying. boss fights were awesome!

It could have really done with some achievements or a more solid form of progression. Basically, unlockables would make this great game even better.

Pixle! Pixle!

not bad

Nice gameplay mechanics, its certainly fun. I agree with it being to sensitive although you do get used to the controls after a while. The level of challenge is decent and I wanted to continue on after each level.

Not a fan of the artstyle, this better presentation and polish, this game would have been far more enjoyable. I believe you could have presented the enemy/shooting blocks better and to have the player stop until he was killed was frustrating, I understand you needed to kill the player in the line of sight but I think it should have been done by instantly killing the player rather than waiting a bit for a bullet to hit him. Like it could have been an insta-kill laser or something.

Apart from that, great work! I would certainly advise you put more polish graphically into your next game though.

The I of It The I of It

smart game

really nice original game design, really was a pleasure to play! loved the voice acting