Pixelhate Pixelhate

Nice!

Nice idea, I like it that the goal is to destroy as many pixel as possible and the fact that you get a boost for taking your finger off the fire button instead of just spraying. boss fights were awesome!

It could have really done with some achievements or a more solid form of progression. Basically, unlockables would make this great game even better.

Pixle! Pixle!

not bad

Nice gameplay mechanics, its certainly fun. I agree with it being to sensitive although you do get used to the controls after a while. The level of challenge is decent and I wanted to continue on after each level.

Not a fan of the artstyle, this better presentation and polish, this game would have been far more enjoyable. I believe you could have presented the enemy/shooting blocks better and to have the player stop until he was killed was frustrating, I understand you needed to kill the player in the line of sight but I think it should have been done by instantly killing the player rather than waiting a bit for a bullet to hit him. Like it could have been an insta-kill laser or something.

Apart from that, great work! I would certainly advise you put more polish graphically into your next game though.

The I of It The I of It

smart game

really nice original game design, really was a pleasure to play! loved the voice acting

CLYDE CLYDE

Beautiful. Love your style. Looks like some crazy DMT-Ayahuasca experience. Very trippy and magical!

FaLk responds:

dmt is so interesting and wonderful, the times ive done it have been really inspirational. and the fact that it is responsible for dreams makes it all the more meaningful ..

Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo Super Breaking Bad 2 Turbo

amazing!

love this and love breaking bad.